If you Smell Gas…
- Do not attempt to locate the gas leak.
- Do not remain in the building when there is a strong gas odor.
- Do not turn any electrical switches, appliances, or lights on or off. Do not unplug any electrical appliances when there is a strong gas odor.
- Do not use telephones or cell phones in the area of a strong gas odor.
- Do not position or operate vehicles and power equipment where leaking gas may be present.
- Do not smoke or use lighters, matches, or other open flames.
- Call the Boaz Gas Board from a safe location.